Friday, May 18, 2012

Undertaker's Theme "Rest in Peace"

... Is rated #6 on the Top 20 Best WWE Entrance Themes by WWE.com and WWE Magazine. First of all, of course it is on the list. Second of all... 6th??? I knew it would be up there, and I have to admit I am a tad biased, but this list is best of all time... and Creatures, you don't even want to know some of the themes that beat him out. *huuuuuuuuuuge pitiful sigh*

But alas, if you don't agree, make your own, eh? Here's my own short list (only off the top of my head, and after #4 they are in no particular order):

1. Undertaker Ministry of Darkness theme (okay, I was going to say "all of Taker's themes, but I broke down and picked my fave, lol, it was very difficult)
2. Kane's Original Theme
3. Brother's of Destruction Theme - Undertaker & Kane
3. Unholy Alliance Theme - Undertaker & Big Show Tag Team
4. Triple H's theme - The Game by Motorhead
5. The Four Horsemen theme
6. Rowdy Roddy Piper's theme
7. Dusty Rhodes' theme - The American Dream
8. Kofi Kingston's current theme
9. Big Show's Original Theme
10. Mark Henry's current theme
11. New Age Outlaws theme
12. Edge theme - Metalingus

No comments:

Post a Comment